Sugeiri Cristian

Sugeiri Cristian

sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

LOOKING IN THE WAY

In the middle of the turbulence
I think very often
in getting the way out
in a reason for living
in a join or maybe a Dream to fight for.

What kind of lives is this?
if God is real, why can´t I sleep?
Why can´t find the funny part of the life?
why God, I don´t have dreams?

When I think nobody could save me
a voice tell me from the inside
look at everything around
this, that you know it is not the life
take out the night´s passion.

From the pain of the life that you live
do all you can to get away
beauty is where you didn´t see, look at live, look at it.

Today i understand my search
I have the feeling I´ll find
I´m looking in the real way
the way that hasn´t been made
the disillusionment bend.

No hay comentarios: